-
February 28th, 2005, 11:59 AM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Decided to sell my 19's due to space limitations. cabinets are in real good shape ,only 1 stain on the top of one speaker.Will entertain all offers.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 09:51 PM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
-
March 3rd, 2005, 12:49 AM
#3
Hostboard Member
You made space for them. Good for you!
-
March 3rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
#4
Junior Hostboard Member
Yes I did
Taking out the drivers and going to ship to Great plains to have them gone over, Also having the Cabinets re-finished. I think I would regret letting these go.
-
March 3rd, 2005, 06:50 PM
#5
Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks